● Building an MLops pipeline to train machine learning models
● Building a personalized search and recommendation systems for users across the network
● You will collaborate with blockchain developers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of app creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● You will be using a variety of structured and unstructured data sources
● Developing machine learning models to enhance the user experience.
● Building reusable code for future use.
● Tackling real-world challenges using state-of-the-art machine learning and NLP techniques
● Deliver great impact on millions of users
● Hold end-to-end ownership of production machine learning models
● Have 4+ years experience in one or more of the following machine learning, information retrieval, recommendation systems, social network analysis, NLP
● Designed and evaluated approaches for handling high-volume real-time data streams.
● A strong technical advocate with a 4+ years experience in Python, Tensorflow or Pytorch
● Comfortable conducting design and code reviews.
● Knowledgeable of core CS concepts such as common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization.
● Passionate about working with large unstructured and structured data sets ( for example multi-terabyte daily transaction volumes).
● Experienced in collaborating across multiple teams including analytics, product management, and operations.
● Strong communication skills both verbal and written and a willingness to support/mentor other team members including participating in regular code reviews
● Strong software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation). Willingness to get things done, take initiative and challenge existing assumptions and conventions.
● Interest in learning about Web3 technologies
● Advanced Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
● Experience with blockchain technologies, in particular Algorand
● Experience developing and designing consumer-facing products.
● Experience building and leading engineering teams
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuMTg4LjExMwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $140k - $180k
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Press send to write a cover letter for this job post. Sign up and fill-up your bio to make it more personal