Lead Tools Programmer - Engineering & Gameplay, Metaverse
- Lead the development and maintenance of tools, ensuring their efficiency, reliability, and scalability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including game designers, artists, and other programmers, to understand their requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Design, implement, and optimise tools and engine features to enhance productivity, streamline workflows, and improve the overall development process.
- Identify areas for improvement and propose innovative solutions to enhance the quality and performance of tools and engine systems.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to a team of tools and engine programmers, fostering their growth and ensuring the successful execution of projects.
- Conduct code reviews, performance analysis, and debugging to maintain code quality and optimise performance.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and advancements in tools and engine technology, and apply that knowledge to improve existing systems and workflows.
- Work closely with technical leads and project managers to define project scope, milestones, and deliverables.
Why You're Made For This:
- Leadership experience, with a track record of successfully leading and mentoring a team of programmers.
- Proven experience as a Tools/Engine Programmer in the gaming industry or a related field.
- Strong proficiency in programming languages such as C++, C#, or Python along with experience with Unreal Engine 5 (preferred) or other similar engines.
- Proficiency in designing and implementing user-friendly GUI systems.
- Understanding of Cloud Development (GCP/ AWS/ Azure)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to debug and optimise complex systems.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- A passion for virtual worlds, immersive technology and enabling development teams to push the boundaries of our high-density experiences.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $98k - $108k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: