Founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks. With over 3,000 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
- Strong English & local language capabilities
- Have worked in a fintech or big tech environment in the legal team
- Strong regulatory background - have grappled with and solved problems that required understanding local laws/regulations and finding paths to compliance with broader stakeholder teams (e.g., business/product/tech)
- Demonstrated ability to operate in local markets while remaining close to developments in HQ
- Exposure to any of the following sectors: payments, card schemes, crypto, blockchain-assets, core fin-reg, e-wallets, etc.
- Comfortable with fast-moving projects, uncertainty and making judgment calls
- Based in Korea/Japan but given we are a remote-able company. As an alternative, based in HK or Singapore.
- Working in a very dynamic environment and being a part of an international team.
- Impactful responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve; the role is what you make of it. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- Attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Results-oriented work flexibility
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEwLjc3LjEwNgM