Manager, Financial Analysis (Crypto)
- Design, implement and manage the treasury monitoring and management framework for the crypto assets of the group.
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams on the design, implementation and management of tools to algorithmically rebalance product floats.
- Continuously evaluate the efficacy of internal processes to ensure robust controls and lead enhancements to mitigate risks where necessary
- Support new lines of business as they are established and scaled with robust operational architecture
- Lead evaluation and implementation of automation solutions for relevant processes to minimize manual reporting and process flows
- Drive partnership with internal stakeholders to develop a leading data strategy that allows timely and accurate reporting and decision making
- Experienced in automation of workflow processes and has strong understanding of data structure
- Good understanding of best practices around organizational process design, measurement and management
- Experienced in Treasury, including experience building, leading, and scaling high performance teams.
- Skilled at developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, both internally (the Executive team, key decision maker) and externally (crypto exchanges, custody providers etc.)
We’ll be extra impressed if you have
- Demonstrable experience investing in DeFi and/or crypto to generate yield
- Proven track record in successfully managing investment portfolio, implementing quantitative models to support making purchase and sale recommendations based on market conditions and strategic priorities
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM