At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
Ripple is the world’s only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated and flawed. Ripple Payments connects banks, payment providers, corporates and digital asset exchanges to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.
The Payments Product Marketing team’s mission is to discover, develop, and deliver crypto solutions for money movement. We’re looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Market Expansion Lead to launch and grow Ripple Payments in international markets. You will drive strategy, go-to-market and growth, with close partnership with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Policy, Business Development, and Integrated Marketing teams.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience leading go-to-market for a disruptive technology, ideally in Payments, Financial Services or Blockchain/Cryptocurrency, with deep expertise in international regions where Ripple operates.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Generate deep market insights across the key regions Ripple operates in globally. Develop sophisticated research and analysis on market prioritization and opportunity sizing to create data-driven business cases for market launch decisions across countries & regions.
- Lead market launches to grow Ripple’s payments offering globally
- Drive customer, payment volume, and network growth in each market post-launch
- Reduce the cycle time for onboarding customers in new markets and increase speed-to-market for new product & feature launches
- Drive account-level retention and share-of-business
- Recommend strategies to build out Ripple’s network. Influence product strategy decisions that align with Ripple’s multi-year product strategy by partnering closely with product and product marketing leaders, as well as cross-functional teams around the world
- Effectively present and communicate actionable insights and recommendations to executives, product and business leaders in order to influence product strategy and market expansion decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Sales & Customer Success, Revenue Operations, User Research, Business Development, and Corporate Strategy to build insights and recommendation
- Partner with Finance, Legal, Privacy, and Communications teams to ensure business cases and recommendations are robust
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 8+ years of experience in payments, financial services in strategy, product, business operations, or partnerships roles
- 2 years of experience leading strategy projects at a consulting firm, investment bank, or in a corporate strategy team
- Experience in analytics and modeling, including advanced proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint (or equivalent), and basic/moderate knowledge of SQL (or aptitude to learn quickly)
- Demonstrated experience structuring and solving product problem
- Demonstrated experience of presenting to leadership and influencing product decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, analytics, engineering, or other related quantitative discipline from an institution
- Experience in a fast paced start-up environment is a big plus.
- A strong interest, curiosity and experience in digital assets / crypto markets.
- Nice to have: APAC / MENA experience
Other common names for this role:
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything >
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M