Market Strategy Manager, Capital Markets
Objectives of this Role
- Own, drive, and expand the relationship with key financial institutions, establishing and nurturing a strong partnership.
- Collaborate with our Enterprise Go-To-Market team to foster deeper relationships with financial institutions and key stakeholders.
- Coordinate and align all stakeholders, ensuring an outcome-driven approach and successful execution of market strategies.
- Contribute to the cross-product vision for Capital Markets, shaping the future direction and growth of our relevant product lines.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor analysis, and user feedback to inform decision-making, product roadmaps and drive continuous improvement.
- Embody and uphold the core values of quality, delivery, and integrity of the Market Strategy Managers.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong understanding of Capital Markets and TradFi, including industry trends and standards related to digital assets, business processes, real-world asset tokenization and regulatory expectations.
- Deep understanding of and interest in DeFi and Blockchain, enabling you to provide valuable insights and guidance.
- Possess analytical capacity akin to that of Strategy consulting best practices, demonstrating a high level of critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Show high engagement and commitment to upholding the highest standards of performance and professionalism.
- Background in DeFi and blockchain, showcasing your passion and understanding of the industry's potential and challenges.
- Programming or architecture experience or technical studies in computer science, equipping you with a solid foundation for technical discussions and decision-making.
- Ability to think strategically and present to C-level executives.
- Genuine enthusiasm for blockchain technology and its transformative impact on Capital Markets.
- Preference for experience with Solidity, enabling you to contribute to smart contract development and integration.
- Previous work experience with DeFi protocols, providing valuable insights into the decentralized finance landscape.
- Preference for candidates located in European timezones
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM