Operation Director, Binance Futures Marketplace
- Participate in Binance Derivative Connect Supervisory and Management Board meetings for regular board reporting.
- Present the MTF board with their accountability for compliance with MiFID and MAR in implementation of the IT and regulatory technology.
- Ensure that the MTF retains its fully functioning IT levels and run its Operations and IT functions while ensuring interfacing between Binance Derivatives Connect with its Liquidity provider (LP) and Default Manager (DM).
- Manage processes in the IT facet and operational facets of Binance Derivatives Connect for both the Default Manager (DM) and the Liquidity Provider (LP).
- Provide advice on the application of technical/IT aspects MiFID and MAR as they relate to the MTF.
- Implement various MTF operational features, Cybersecuirty, BCP, and write internal operation processes for its activities.
- Consult with regulators acting as COO of Binance Futures on topics of risk, operations, and ITInteract with Risk, Finance, and Market Surveillance teams to ensure smooth functioning of these functions in both entities.
- Draft the annual activity report for the Regulator.
- Draft IT and Operations plans for Binance Futures and for the interaction of the same with Binance Derivatives Connect and Binance France to ensure smooth operations and escalation of support issues as well as custody.
- At least 15 years of operational experience in a similar role in an EU or UK MiFID Investment firm, IT vendor, or a Regulator.
- Strong Quant or Engineering background.
- Experience managing regulated processes in IT market infrastructure (such as market IT and interfacing IT security).
- Strong knowledge of listed instruments, derivatives, clearing and IT operational knowledge of relevant legislation and regulation including MiFID2.
- Experience in IT and market operations.
- Passion for the Crypto and Web 3 industry.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Location: France, Paris
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: