Operational Risk Manager (PH)
What you'll do
- Develop operational risk policies and standards for risk management.
- Perform Risk and Control Self Assessment and Business Process Mapping in business units.
- Assist Operational Risk Analysts in development of key risk and control indicators (KRIs).
- Reviews and performs RCA, assessment, and risk response for reported losses and incidents (IR)
- Track and monitor action plans for identified operational risk issues.
- Oversees and supports Outsourcing Risk Management (Vendor Validation, Vendor Performance Review, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Business Continuity Manager in identifying critical processes and contingency plans.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and business partners by providing risk informed decision/advice.
- Supports in crafting reports on operational risk activity results, issues, and decisions to the Head of Risk, for reporting to Senior Management, and Board-level committees
What we expect from you
- Must have analytical capabilities to analyze and detect prospective risks and vulnerabilities.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with other risk management professionals and stakeholders to properly appreciate the company’s key risks and create effective risk management solutions.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the organization's industry, market, products, systems, and regulations.
- Must possess leadership abilities to motivate and manage their teams. If a threat happens, offer employees support, make suggestions, and manage the potential risk.
- Able to solve technical problems analytically and successfully manage information collection, analysis, reports, and other tasks. The ORM Risk Manager must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be familiar with applicable banking regulations and international standards (BSP, ISO, Basel, etc.)
- Degree in Business, Finance, Risk management or related field
- Minimum 6 years of relevant operational risk management or experience in compliance or audit in financial industry, alternatively role in insurance core value chain processes (e.g. underwriting, claims, policy management, sales or distribution)
- Understanding capital-at-risk/value-at-risk/expected shortfall models
- Relevant risk management certifications (CRA, CRM, ISO 31000, etc.) is a plus
- Well-developed organization and project management skills with proven ability to effectively manage time, prioritize, and handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Good written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate from process owners to senior management
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $96k *
Location: Manila, Philippines
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: