Who We Are
About the Opportunity
- Manager and first point of contact of Trading, Collateral/Margin, Portfolio Reconciliation, Client Services -Operations
- Collateral/Margin Operations including margin processing, ensuring margin calls are issued prior to the deadline agreed with business units, portfolio monitoring, dispute resolution, optimization, timely client reporting and new client onboarding.
- Middle Office Operations includes serving as the primary point of contact for clients to address operational issues related to trade processing, settlements, queries, and problem resolution. Ensure timely and accurate processing of all trade transactions per established procedures. Generate and distribute timely operational reports and metrics to provide visibility into breaks, risks, and business performance.
- Portfolio Reconciliation includes performing daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliations across front, middle, and back office systems. Identify and escalate breaks, ensuring data integrity.
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve processes, reduce risks, eliminate repetitive tasks, and enhance workflows.
- Lead operational initiatives including new system implementations, product rollouts, and process optimization.
- Collaborate cross-functionally (Liquidity, Credit, Counterpart Risk, Finance, Asset, Product, Engineering, Sales, Trading teams) to resolve operational issues, respond to urgent needs, and identify solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree with work experience in financial services.
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-driven quality and able to work under pressure with uncompromised integrity.
- Strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Your confidence is balanced by a sense of humility and enjoy working as part of a global high-performance team.
- Ability to work collaboratively with global members of the institutions team and the cross-functional teams.
- Evidence of experience working within Financial Services with exposure to OTC derivatives.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $40k - $72k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: