Operations & Technology Director, Binance Derivatives
- Support the board in implementation of the IT and regulatory technology for the MTF.
- Participate in Supervisory and Management Board meetings for Binance Derivative connect.
- To ensure that the MTF retains its fully functioning IT levels and ensure the operational and IT functioning of Binance derivatives connect with regulatory requirements.
- Internal control checks and control levels on an ongoing basis.
- Manage team and processes in the IT facet and operational facets of Binance Derivatives connect, for both the Default Manager and the LP.
- Provide advice on the application of MiFID and MAR as it relates to the MTF.
- Liaising with regulators in his/her COO of BDC capacity on topics of risk, operations, and IT.
- Liaising with Internal IT, external and internal Vendors (Binance France) for both entities.
- Interacting with Risk, Finance and market surveillance teams to ensure smooth functioning of these functions on both entities.
- Regular board reporting.
- Draft the annual activity report for the Regulator together with the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Drafting IT and Operations plans for BDC and interacting with Binance Futures and operational MTF to ensure smooth interactions.
- Work with the internal security teams to ensure cyber security.
- Ensure the technology projects are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
- Liaise with the global technology team to ensure the impact to MTF is fully analysed.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for using and managing technology resources and systems of MTF when needed.
- At least 10-15 years with a strong Quant or engineering Background of operational experience in a similar role EU or UK MiFID Investment firm, or as a Regulator.
- Operational knowledge of relevant legislation and regulation including MiFID2/R.
- Experience in IT and market operations such as market IT, interfacing IT security, BDC’s and operational characteristics such as clearing and delivery.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M