TIDAL is a global music and entertainment streaming platform committed to creating a deeper connection between artists and fans through its library of more than 80 million songs, over 350,000 high quality videos, and available in over 60 countries. In addition, TIDAL offers its subscribers exclusive access to high-profile music and music videos, original content series, podcasts, documentaries, livestream concerts, tickets, merchandise and live experiences. Together, TIDAL and Block will be music-obsessed and artist-focused while we explore new artist tools, listener experiences, and access to financial systems that help artists be more successful.
This role sits within TIDAL’s Marketing department, on the Media Strategy team. The Media Strategy team’s goal is to provide media expertise in service of enterprise goals, including subscriber acquisition growth and brand-building initiatives. The team works with a combination of external agency and platform partners, and a cross-functional internal team.
We are looking for a Paid Media Strategist to support our full-funnel media strategy. You will lead projects that help us achieve our enterprise goals, while developing marketing strategies, media goals, roadmaps and opportunities to evolve. You are well-versed in developing and measuring cross-channel, full-funnel initiatives and managing an always-on media program.
- Manage, execute and optimize media investment strategies across channels digital and offline channels in service of acquisition, brand goals.
- Build, iterate and share optimization approaches that scale results and help develop insights
- Support weekly campaign reporting, forecasting/pacing and other campaign performance plans
- Develop experimentation and testing approaches for channel, creative and measurement strategies
- Contribute to creative and media briefs that help define program goals and Indicators, optimizing campaigns.
- Collaborate with our teams across creative, analytics, finance, product to maximize results.
- Work with external partners to help keep the team updated on the latest landscape changes, trends and opportunities.
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of related performance marketing experience, preferably B2C
- Passion for marketing - you stay up-to-date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out
- A firm grasp of analytics, A/B Testing and metrics-driven performance marketing
- Strong analytical ability and strategic thinking
- The ability to summarize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
Block takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into one of four zones based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
Zone A: USD $114,200 - USD $139,600
Zone B: USD $106,200 - USD $129,800
Zone C: USD $97,100 - USD $118,700
Zone D: USD $85,700 - USD $104,700
To find a location’s zone designation, please refer to this resource. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Benefits Include The Following
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans including company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness programs, including access to mental health, 1:1 financial planners, and a monthly wellness allowance
- Paid parental and caregiving leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
- Paid Life insurance, AD&D. and disability benefits
- Perks such as WFH reimbursements and free access to caregiving, legal, and discounted resources
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwOC4xNjkM