Mythical is seeking a People Operations Manager to join the People Operations team. This individual contributor role is responsible for administering U.S. benefits and leave management in collaboration with our PEO, 401(k) administration, global data/reporting, and global compensation. Reporting to our Director, People Experience, the People Operations Manager is a key member of the People team and is a strong HR professional who can balance both attention to detail and big picture thinking when needed. This role will have the opportunity to work in a wide range of areas and will need to adapt quickly to changing needs and priorities. This role is based in Seattle and is hybrid (2-3 days/week in office).
What You’ll Do:
- You will administer employee U.S. benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, disability, and wellness programs in partnership with our PEO, including cyclical projects such as leading benefits renewal, open enrollment, including market analysis, cost forecasting, and implementation
- In partnership with our PEO, you will administer employee leaves through State and Federal programs, along with company specific leave programs
- You will serve as a first point of contact for all US employee questions including benefits, 401(k) plan, leaves, disability, worker’s compensation, time off, etc.
- You will leverage HRIS data to complete annual compliance filings, including EEO-1, 1095, OSHA, 5500, and other state and federal filings as required
- You will manage the relationship with our 401(k) plan sponsor to drive activities related to non-discrimination testing, annual audits, and decisions around our planOur team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected]. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $100k *
Location: WA Seattle, Washington, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance, Hsa, Fsa
Receive similar jobs: