People Partner - Fixed Term Contract
- Work with the Defence leadership to build and execute a People Plan that supports our Defence organisation, influencing and coordinating colleagues from across People Operations to deliver on this plan.
- Build relationships with senior managers/leaders across Defence, acting as a trusted advisor and coach to this group and integrating as a member of the Defence management team.
- Act as the primary People Partner for a ~80-person-sized segment of our Defence organisation.
- Contribute to company-wide initiatives that ensure Improbable is a great place to work. This will include working with the wider People team on onboarding, compensation, rewards, recognition, probation, D&I initiatives, performance and well-being.
- Generate, analyse and communicate insightful data to help us drive better decisions across the business for all things people.
- Participate in employee relations and conflict resolution where necessary. Take the time to understand opinions/concerns and apply logic, reason and intent to address them.
- Execute and support all onboarding and offboarding processes and liaise with our central team to provide seamless execution.
Why You're Made For This:
- Skilled in delivering in an extremely fast-moving, dynamic environment where things can change quickly and the right solution to a problem is often ambiguous.
- A coach and advisor to employees at all levels of the business on people-related issues.
- Skilled in leading organisation design, change management and workforce planning, including the program management of re-organisations and associated communications, and the design of career paths and assessment methods.
- Significant HR knowledge and experience, possibly within a technology-focused organisation or fast-growing environment, including experience in business partnering directly with senior stakeholders who are accountable for or heavily invested in the success of People initiatives.
- Experience in partnering with and/or developing a manager population, particularly in co-designing and delivering management development programs.
- Experienced in dealing with highly sensitive and confidential matters.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $63k - $100k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: