* This role requires one to be located in Hongkong and available to work full-time during both semester and summer/winter vacation*
Kronos is on a quest to bring together the brightest PhD students who are passionate about decentralized market-making. As an intern, you will embark on a minimum 2-month journey, delving into the world of cutting-edge research, guided by our accomplished Senior Quantitative Researchers. Your focus will be on pioneering new approaches within the dynamic realm of decentralized finance.
Some areas of research our team is currently looking into:
- Zero-knowledge proofs and applications
- Proposer-builder separation applications
- MEV applications such as MEV-Boost, MEV-Share
- Cross-chain liquidity
- Order flow auctions
- You are a current PhD student or a recent PhD graduate in a quantitative subject (e.g. Statistics, Finance, Financial Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science)
- You are committed – we require applicants to be based in HongKong and commit a minimum period of 2 months(may extend mostly based on performance) toward this internship programme.
- You possess a strong interest in DeFi protocols - and good knowledge of blockchain basics.
- You are a quant at heart – you look at everything from a quantitative and analytical lens, utilizing back-testing and simulation as your go-to.
- You are a research scientist – you possess exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- You are results driven – you are decisive and prioritize achieving overall results
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM