- Define and execute the product strategy:
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap in collaboration with the management team and internal stakeholders.
- Identify new opportunities and develop new product concepts to drive growth.
- Conduct market research and gather community feedback to validate product ideas and refine the product strategy.
- Manage and grow the product management team
- Continuously improve team standards through coaching and performance management measures.
- Empower and lead cross-functional product squads to achieve product objectives.
- Lead the product development process:
- Work closely with the product development team to define and prioritize product features and requirements.
- Create and maintain a product backlog and ensure that development sprints are aligned with the product roadmap.
- Manage product launches and releases:
- Develop go-to-market strategies and ensure that all stakeholders are aligned on the product's value proposition and messaging.
- Monitor product performance and community feedback to continuously improve the product and inform future development efforts.
- Proven experience as a Head of Product, Product Lead, and similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Experience in crypto-related industries is highly preferred
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- BSc/BA in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience and user of Crypto P2P product
- Experience in building products on Crypto Marketplace/Payments
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMTk3LjEwMS4yNTEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $150k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: