Product Director - Payments
BCB Group is a leading crypto-dedicated payment services provider, serving many of the industry’s largest clients including Bitstamp, Crypto.com, Fireblocks, Galaxy, Gemini, Huobi and Kraken. BCB Group provides payment services in over 30 currencies, FX, cryptocurrency liquidity, digital asset custody and BLINC, which is BCB’s free, instant settlements network for the BCB client ecosystem.
Responding to corporate and institutional demand for essential and excellent infrastructure in digital asset markets, BCB Group was created by established thought leaders in finance, regulation and technology. Founded in the UK and developed to encompass key relationships across global financial services communities, BCB Group is well positioned as one of the first multi-jurisdictional regulated cryptocurrency service firms.
The cryptocurrency and blockchain industry is growing rapidly, and we want to continue shaping the way the industry progresses. We are looking for talented, motivated and crypto-passionate individuals to join us in ushering in this new financial revolution.
What will you be doing?
As Product Director for Payments you will be responsible for managing our fiat Payments and E-Money products, overseeing the development and management of payment solutions. You’ll work closely with your fellow Product Managers and cross functionally, balancing client needs with strategic opportunities to drive iterative development and ship remarkably valuable features and products.
- Develop and execute the fiat payment solutions roadmap, aligning with client needs and overall organisational objectives
- Continuously assess and optimise the user experience of fiat payments, focusing on client value, usability, security, and efficiency
- Lead the end-to-end product development lifecycle, from conceptualisation to launch, ensuring on-time and high-quality delivery
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis, and customer feedback analysis to identify market trends, opportunities, and customer needs
- Define product requirements, create detailed specifications, and collaborate with cross functional teams to develop and enhance our payment systems, client facing platforms and internal systems
- Work closely with external partners, such as payment processors and financial institutions and banks, establishing and maintaining strong relationships and leveraging third-party services as needed
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) and implement tracking mechanisms to monitor product performance and success
- Analyse data, generate insights, and provide actionable recommendations to optimise product performance and drive business growth
- Champion and continuously iterate product department processes to optimise efficiency
What are we looking for?
If you can demonstrate some of the following skills/experience listed below, we would love to have a conversation.
- At least 5 years product management in fiat payments
- Strong understanding of fiat payments including payment processors, compliance requirements and financial regulations
- A high degree of organisation and initiative
- Proficiency in agile product management methodologies and tools
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret complex data and translate insights into actionable strategies
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on delivering high-quality products that meet and exceed customer needs and expectations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence and inspire internal teams and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- An insatiable desire for continuous learning
Nice to haves
- Experience developing pricing and monetisation strategy
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain technological and regulatory knowledge
And what's in it for you?
Our people are constantly striving to be the best through operational excellence. The professional development and learning opportunities create an agile, hardworking, conscientious, and knowledgeable team.
The opportunities for personal growth are exponential. You grow as the business grows. The roles and responsibilities are broad and ever-changing, and the dynamism of BCB keeps you engaged and highly motivated.
At BCB, you don’t just work for your manager; they work for you too. We believe in empowering individuals to create a culture of personal growth, together. We focus on driving empowerment from the bottom up, up-skilling every individual at every level. This means our team has a sense of commonality and belonging, driven by a shared belief in our mission. We’re passionate about our business, our people, and providing 360-degree support for success.
- The chance to operate at the forefront of our industry.
- Is there a good work-life balance? Absolutely, we take this seriously!
- You can talk to anyone in the business as there are no barriers and everyone is accessible.
- Industry-leading benefits package including generous Private Medical Insurance, 30 days annual leave and 5 wellbeing days.
- You will be collaborating with teams in our London offices on a hybrid working arrangement.
- We value team success where every individual can grow and prosper.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $91k - $150k *
Location: ENG London, England, United Kingdom
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: