As a Product Manager for Bitpanda Technology Solutions your role will be to lead and shape our B2B product portfolio. You will be responsible for creating a cohesive product strategy for BTS and to lead the team towards its successful delivery.
What you’ll do
- Own the product strategy and build a product roadmap together with other Product and Delivery Managers
- Be the main point of contact for stakeholders from Sales, Operations, Compliance or other departments across the whole organization
- Play a key role in strategic discussions and product decisions in the BTS
- Lead cross-department and cross-solution initiatives to ensure the delivery of some of BTS’s most critical projects
- Manage team’s roadmap and take ownership of the delivery process
Who you are
- 5+ years of Product Management roles in a FinTech or Banking environment
- Experience building solutions for B2B customers and managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience in project management and proven communication skills, ideally working in a fast-paced/start-up environment
- Strong analytical thinking, leveraging both quantitative and qualitative data to drive decisions
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTcyLjE2NS42NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $148k *
Location: B Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Product Manager Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Product Manager is $160k per year, with a minimum base salary of $110k and a maximum of $275k.
Check more information about Web3 Product Manager Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Bucharest, Romania|| |