Hang is building the future of loyalty for brands
At Hang, we believe that the future of brand loyalty will be powered by NFTs. We are building a no-code, enterprise solution that helps brands increase customer LTV by harnessing the power of web3 to better incentivize users and supercharge customer loyalty. Our software helps brands verify users wherever they may be, enabling users to earn and be rewarded for taking actions that brands desire.
Our customers include top brands across food and bev, e-commerce and retail, hospitality, and entertainment. We recently announced our $16M Series A round of financing led by Paradigm. Other investors include Tiger Global, Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, Mr. Beast’s Night Ventures, Green Bay Ventures, Shrug Capital, Scott Belsky, Tiffany & Co.’s Alexandre Arnault, and founders and executives from brands including Warby Parker, Allbirds, Bombas Socks, Harrys, Cotopaxi, Madhappy, MUD\WTR, Blank Street Coffee, FuboTV, Overtime, and several others.
About The Role
As our first Product Strategy Manager you will develop an extensible framework and playbooks for leveraging NFTs and web3 to build the future of loyalty and membership programs. You will serve as a key thought partner to our customers and help guide their efforts to develop programs that successfully engage and retain their users.
You will also collaborate with internal stakeholders in Sales, Product and Engineering to ensure our solutions address the most pressing needs of brands and you will serve as the “voice of the customer” in internal discussions around our product roadmap. You will play a critical role in driving the successful rollout and adoption of new solutions and helping existing customers incorporate them into their programs. As our first Product Strategy hire, you will also have the opportunity to play a foundational role in defining and building out the Product Strategy function.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with customers to define their needs and build loyalty and membership programs that drive compelling business value for them.
- Serve as a thought partner to key customer stakeholders and advise them on the future of loyalty and membership.
- Identify a best practices framework for structuring program benefits and rewards and create playbooks for implementing them with Hang.
- Identify product features and integration opportunities through customer interactions and serve as the “voice of the customer” in all internal roadmap discussions.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering and Customer Success around the launch of new features to drive customer adoption.
- You have 5+ years of total work experience across any mix of Product, Consulting, Strategy, Marketing, or Customer Success or similar types of roles.
- You have a proven ability to successfully partner with and persuade senior executive stakeholders.
- You have experience managing cross-functional projects.
- You are not afraid to tackle novel problems and you leverage a scientific approach to solving them (identify a hypothesis, create a plan to test it, gather data and repeat).
- You’re a big picture thinker and enjoy crafting strategy.
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- You previously worked in strategy consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy or a similarly rigorous strategy-related role.
- You have previous experience with enterprise SaaS, e-commerce, or loyalty.
- You have a passion for consumer brands.
- You have a strong interest in Web3 and NFTs and are already familiar with the blockchain ecosystem.
- Top-tier health, vision, dental, disability insurance, including plans with $0 employee cost.
- Unlimited PTO / sick leave
- Competitive salary & equity compensation.
- Quarterly company offsites
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM