* This role requires to be located in Hongkong *
Kronos is looking for Quantitative Traders that have developed a live trading track record and are looking to join a reputable fund to continue managing their own desk with related P&L responsibilities.
Successful candidates will have strong coding skills that could help implement your ideas, a demonstrable curiosity about mid/long term frequency trading, quantitative trading, and some knowledge of cryptocurrency trading.
The role will involve a significant amount of research and development when testing and developing trading strategies as a desk owner with related P&L responsibility. You will also be involved in researching, implementing, and executing strategies, and automating them where applicable.
- Profitable and demonstrable track record in the crypto trading space
- An MSc / PhD in a research-intensive STEM field (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering etc)
- Degree from a top-tier university
- A passion for developing quantitative trading strategies as well as analyzing and drawing conclusions from large datasets
- At least 3 years’ experience in electronic trading, especially in mid-long term type strategy, with a focus on cryptocurrency
- Strong coding skills essential – at least 3 to 5 years of experience coding in Python, Golang, Matlab, or R is required (test required)
- Algorithmic trading experience is required (essential), whether personal or professional experience
- Prior experience as a Quantitative Trader / Researcher
- Experience with Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing or Deep Learning
- Knowledge of the DeFi and Web 3.0 ecosystem
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
This job is closed
Compensation: $58k - $80k *
Location: HK Hong Kong
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: