Super Mojo is an embedded finance checkout experience for NFT marketplaces.
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced team who has built and scaled products and companies with successful exits. You will be joining early with the opportunity to impact product direction and nurture an amazing culture.
- Join us at an exciting stage of building an amazing product experience from the ground
- Build a distributed financial platform which executes transactions in milliseconds and enables a magical checkout experience for our users
- Help with designing and heavily contributing to the product architecture and foundation
- Work with teams across the organization, including product, legal, and business development to think beyond the technical implications of your design decisions**
Our ideal candidate
Foremost, you are passionate about NFTs and blockchain. Ideally you have:
- Expert knowledge of modern front-end frameworks such as ReactJS, TypeScript, Polymer, Angular or Vue.js 3 - 5 years of commercial experience desired.
- Working knowledge of NodeJS, Typescript and RESTful / GraphQL APIs for front-end clients to consume
- Working knowledge of database interactions (eg. PostgreSQL and/or IPFS)
What you'll do
- Build frontend features from start to finish; from conception and research to implementation and iteration, all the way through deployment, maintenance, and future iterations
- Help create performant frontend systems by implementing reusable components, libraries, and design systems as applicable.
- Think holistically about how parts of our systems fit together from the UX to the underlying APIs and data models
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and other Engineers to prioritize, scope, and architect new features
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
Nice to have
- Excellent command of at least one programming language
- Deep knowledge of web technologies and large-scale web application architectures.
- Demonstrable experience of building scalable and performant commercial / enterprise software.
- Familiarity with whitebox QA and test automation (eg Cypress)
- Strong customer empathy where you can think critically of how features impact Supermojo’s community of users, and businesses.
When you join
- We will give you the newest equipment/work setup to make you feel productive and empowered to do your best work
- We offer competitive salaries & bonuses
- We care about your professional development and reimburse you for relevant training/upskilling programs.
- We shall meet quarterly at our office in San Francisco, from wherever you are at.
- Free NFT trading (we pay creator & listing fees), team NFT portfolio.
- You can travel to at least one NFT conference/trade show yearly
- Gym membership
- Flexible PTO and standard healthcare benefits.
If you're interested in applying for this job, we need three important things from you:
- a short paragraph describing why this seems like a good fit for you
- a link to your GitHub/ profile (if any)
- your LinkedIn profile (if any) or past projects portfolio
- (optional) tell us about the NFTs you own if any
Also, if you put the words "NFTs for all" in your cover letter, we will know you took the time to read this post. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $90k - $100k *
Location: British Columbia Vancouver Canada
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: