Bitpanda White Label is our B2B offering which allows our institutional clients to accelerate their digital transformation by offering a completely digital trading platform to their customers. By leveraging our next generation API's, traditional banks and next generation FinTechs are able to seamlessly offer their clients access to trading crypto, stocks, ETFs and metals, all the while maintaining their own branding and user experience.
As Regional Sales Manager for Southern Europe you will create advanced, long-term business relationships and future partnerships with relevant White Label prospects in particular relation to our B2B White Label services. You will also be commercially responsible for regional sales & partnerships and ensure that our sales activity is fit to scale the region. You will support our ambitious growth plans and market expansions while representing Bitpanda at regional financial & innovation events.
What you'll do
- Help Bitpanda connect with B2B targets, namely banks, fintechs & neobanks, in the [...market] by leveraging your existing large network or by ways of outreaching and creating advanced, long-term business relationships and future partnerships with relevant White Label prospects in particular relation to our B2B White Label services.
- Build and execute a business strategy by having a deep understanding of our peers and competitor positioning as well as the emerging crypto landscape and be commercially responsible for regional sales & partnerships, and ensure that our sales activity is fit to scale in the region
- Define and measure business goals and impact, monitor the performance of initiatives and communicate performance metrics to key stakeholders
- Contribute to the overall product roadmap and strategy in collaboration with your product peers and other functional stakeholders to align the product with market conditions while supporting our ambitious growth plans and market expansions
- Growth & Marketing, monitoring execution across channels and managing local PR while representing Bitpanda at regional financial & innovation events
Who you are:
- At least 5+ years of proven experience in a Business Development or Sales roles in a SaaS or similar B2B enterprise environment, ideally in fintech
- Understanding of brokerage, investing, and, online trading platforms
- High interest in shaping the retail brokerage and crypto industries
- Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast-paced environment while showing excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Battle-tested Sales & strategy skills
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $45k - $60k *
Location: B Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: