Regional Compliance Officer - MEASA
Legal & Compliance – Compliance /
Full-time Onsite or Remote
Apply for this job
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
Binance is seeking an experienced and highly-motivated Regional Compliance Officer to oversee our compliance activities in the MEASA (Middle East, Africa and South Asia). This individual must have prior exposure in the MEASA region within regulated jurisdictions including DIFC, ADGM and Bahrain.
You will play a crucial role in implementing and maintaining effective compliance programs to protect the organization from regulatory risks, as well as ensuring adherence to local and international anti-money laundering and compliance standards.
- Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive compliance programs in line with regional and international regulations such as AML/CFT, KYC, and sanctions compliance.
- Monitor and review internal controls to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies, specifically in the MEASA region.
- Liaise and maintain relationships with regulatory bodies and manage any regulatory inquiries and reporting obligations for the organization in the region.
- Coordinate with global compliance teams to align compliance objectives, processes, and goals, ensuring consistent practices across the organization.
- Conduct ongoing risk assessments to identify potential gaps in the compliance framework and develop action plans to address identified areas of risk.
- Provide training and guidance to staff on compliance-related matters, promoting a culture of integrity, compliance, and transparency throughout the organization.
- Implement continuous improvement to the compliance program's effectiveness, recommending changes as needed to ensure adaptation to a rapidly evolving regulatory environment.
- A bachelor's degree in Finance, Law, Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in compliance, AML/CFT, or regulatory affairs, with a focus on the financial services or related industries within the MEASA region.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in MEASA including DFSA, FSRA or CBB regulations and compliance standards.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to effectively present complex information to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a proactive approach to identifying, addressing, and preventing compliance risks.
- Fluency in English is required; proficiency in Arabic or other relevant languages would be considered as an advantage.
- Distinguished leadership capabilities and experience in managing cross-functional teams.
- A team player and a strong alignment to Binance core-values is a must.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Apply for this job
This job is closed
Location: UAE, Dubai
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇