Sub (x) is a fast growing B2B SaaS start-up company that provides AI-powered marketing solutions a no-code dApp builder platform. We empower web3-enabled businesses in order to deploy Apps in a fast and cost-effective manner.
We are helping marketing teams maximise the customer revenue opportunity of every website visit and to create unlimited marketing messages at speed then simply launch them on site, delegating their coordination and optimisation to Automated AI.
After closing several big named publishing brand partnerships, we are seeking a highly motivated and proactive Sales Development Representative to join our dynamic team and be the first in the US to lead Sub(x) sales. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will work closely with a growing team playing a pivotal role, driving business growth and forging lasting relationships with potential clients, helping media subscription businesses around the world embrace the future of AI.
The primary focus of the SDR will be to identify and engage potential outbound customers, nurturing leads, and setting the stage for our Account Executives to close deals.
What You Will Be Doing
- Conduct thorough market research to identify potential clients and qualify leads. Utilize various sales channels to initiate conversations with prospects and achieve sales targets.
- Engage with prospects to understand their specific business needs and challenges by conducting discovery calls.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all interactions with prospects and customers in Hubspot. Manage and prioritize leads.
- Collaborate closely with the Account Executives to align strategies, exchange information, and provide valuable insights from prospect interactions.
- Participate in the planning and execution of targeted outreach campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with our technology offerings, industry trends, and competitor products to effectively communicate the unique value proposition of our solutions.
- Regularly report on key performance indicators (KPIs), such as lead conversion rates, prospect engagement metrics, and other relevant sales data. Leverage data to optimize sales strategies and tactics.
What You Will Be Bringing
- Proven experience in Sales Development or similar role in the tech industry and/or subscription industries.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with prospects.
- A strong desire to learn about our technology solutions and understand the needs of potential customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, meeting ambitious targets and deadlines.
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales automation tools such as Hubspot.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
Compensation And Perks
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in a fast-paced environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a high-performing environment revolutionizing the tech industry
- Remote position with a prefer for eastern standard time location
- Competitive salary + incentives w/ negotiable total compensation package
Thank you for considering this opportunity. Funded.club Senior Recruiters work exclusively with Startups and are in direct communication with hiring managers and founding team members.
Your application will be fully reviewed by a dedicated recruiter who will respond based on the matching of your experience and qualifications.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
Web3 Sales Representative Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Sales Representative is $121k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $272k.
Check more information about Web3 Sales Representative Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Baltimore, MD, United States|| |