BitMEX was one of the first crypto exchanges for derivatives. It exists to provide institutional and professional traders with a platform that caters to their needs.
BitMEX created the Perpetual Swap, the most popular crypto trading product in history. It is the only major global exchange that continues to create new cryptocurrency derivative products, most recently, the ETH Staking Swap.
On BitMEX, users can trade cryptocurrency derivatives on a professional trading platform that provides low latency, deep liquidity and constant availability. Since 2014, no cryptocurrency has been lost through intrusion or hacking, allowing BitMEX users to trade safely in the knowledge that their funds are secure. Spot trading is also supported, as well as the purchase and conversion of cryptocurrency - BitMEX supports 45+ derivatives contracts, 11 pairs for spot trading and the ability for users to convert 30+ cryptocurrencies.
We are looking for individuals who are determined, responsible and collaborative to join BitMEX as we continue to build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem. We value attention to detail, speed and simplicity. As a global business operating a 24/7 exchange, we seek out those who are adaptable and can work across markets and timezones.
For more information on BitMEX, company initiatives and our products, please visit the BitMEX Blog or www.bitmex.com, and follow LinkedIn, Discord, Telegram and Twitter.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and experienced Salesforce Operations Specialist to optimize the efforts of our Sales and Business Development team from lead generation to account management. You will also lead, design and enhance BitMEX’s Salesforce ecosystem from end to end and create executive level reports to communicate sales KPIs and performance. This role has the potential to be converted into a full-time role with broader coverage of business reporting and KPI management across the organization.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to iterate, and improve processes and functions in our Salesforce ecosystem.
- Educate and support the Sales & BD team in leveraging Salesforce Sales Cloud Lightning to manage accounts and opportunities.
- Use Sales Cloud to create reports to track, improve, and forecast various aspects of the sales process.
- Recommend new features and enhancements to optimize and increase use of the Salesforce platform.
- Provide day-to-day administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance for the connected Salesforce platform.
- Build key reports, charts and dashboards in Salesforce to communicate sales performance and commercial intelligence to stakeholders.
- Analyze and communicate the key metrics and drivers of Sales performance (against history, budget, forecast, strategic plan).
- At least 3 or more years of experience with Salesforce technical implementations
- Advanced experience with Salesforce configurations, in particular Sales Operations with a background in CRM process design and implementation
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and ETL (extract, transform, load) tools
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $81k - $102k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: