Sanctions & CTF Investigator
Legal & Compliance – Compliance /
Apply for this job
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
Our Sanctions team is growing and we are looking for experienced Sanctions Investigators who can take ownership of investigations using the latest TM and KYT tools available.
- Incidents and issues Investigations Governance: Coordinates with stakeholders across compliance operations, product and technology teams to identify root cause of incidents and issues. Facilitate discussion and make functional owners accountable to action plans. Ensure action plans are followed through until closure.
- Process Improvement and Transformation: Be a problem solver, Collaborate with stakeholders to identify areas of improvement proactively and come up with creative solutions. Prioritize time and resources on important issues.
- Process oversight and change control management: Oversight operational process that impacts Sanctions Compliance. Manage the control and change management framework to ensure operational process changes are within Sanctions compliance guidelines and policy. Propose required updates and change in Sanctions Compliance Global Operational Procedure to align the process change.
- Compliance Risk Rule testing/tuning and system UAT testing: Ensure compliance risk rule are compliant to global policy. Conduct testing, tuning when change is required and conduct UAT testing before system enhancement.
- 6+ years of experience in Crypto related Investigations/Sanctions/Monitoring.
- Experience with crypto tools such as Chainalysis, Elliptic, TRM, etc
- BSc/BA in Finance, Business or Computer Science is required.
- Analytical problem solver with extensive experience in compliance functions.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment, navigate ambiguity, manage multiple assignments simultaneously, and provide clarity and structure.
- Self-starter: take initiative, be dedicated, and be creative to achieve your goals. Be laser-focused on developing tools to maximize efficiency and value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and fully dedicated to delivering a value-add service to your business customers.
- Demonstrated abilities to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide-range of stakeholders.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Apply for this job
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇