BCB Group is a leading crypto-dedicated payment services provider, serving many of the industry’s largest clients including Bitstamp, Crypto.com, Fireblocks, Galaxy, Gemini, Huobi and Kraken. BCB Group provides payment services in over 30 currencies, FX, cryptocurrency liquidity, digital asset custody and BLINC, which is BCB’s free, instant settlements network for the BCB client ecosystem.
Responding to corporate and institutional demand for essential and excellent infrastructure in digital asset markets, BCB Group was created by established thought leaders in finance, regulation and technology. Founded in the UK and developed to encompass key relationships across global financial services communities, BCB Group is well positioned as one of the first multi-jurisdictional regulated cryptocurrency service firms.
The cryptocurrency and blockchain industry is growing rapidly, and we want to continue shaping the way the industry progresses. We are looking for talented, motivated and crypto-passionate individuals to join us in ushering in this new financial revolution.
What will you be doing?
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- SME on French Accounting practices for the French based legal entities in our Group
- Ensure all Accounts Payable and Receivable postings are up to date and accurately processed in a controlled manner
- Assist in ensuring month end accounting is completed to agreed deadlines
- Bring discipline to the calculation and posting of intercompany journals, ensuring these are accurate and supported with appropriate evidence
- Answer ad-hoc queries from across the Group
- Help improve and adhere to a strong financial control environment that includes balance sheet substantiation, month-end close schedule and revenue-explain commentary
- Ensure operating procedures are documented and maintained
- Assist with daily bank reconciliations
- Ensure manual journals in NetSuite are always supported and reviewed
- Approach their work with a high degree of accuracy, discipline and professional scepticism
- Support in the completion of a number of external audits across the Group
- Continuously challenge existing processes and standards
- Support and initiate change initiatives to reduce manual processing through automation
- Be a team player in a mixed office / remote, fast-paced environment; willing to lean in and help other Finance team members
- Liaise with external service providers and advisors
So, what are we looking for?
We are looking for an energetic, driven individual with good analytical skills along with excellent communication skills. You have a positive attitude and flexibility towards work and new initiatives and you are capable of developing and maintaining positive working relationships.
If you can demonstrate some of the following experience/skills below, we would love to have a conversation.
- Fluent English and French; business German an advantage
- Fully qualified accountant (Diplôme Supérieur de Comptabilité et de Gestion)
- 3+ years practical accounting experience, ideally in financial services, notably payments/e-money services, FX/crypto trading and/or banking
- Practical knowledge of French GAAP and accounting practices including PCEC (Plan comptable des établissements de crédit), EU VAT, social security and tax posting
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, notably data manipulation and analysis; familiarity with Google sheets an advantage
- Experience of working with accounting ERPs, notably Netsuite, an advantage
So, what’s in it for you?
Our people are constantly striving to be the best through operational excellence. The professional development and learning opportunities create an agile, hardworking, conscientious, and knowledgeable team.
The opportunities for personal growth are exponential. You grow as the business grows. The roles and responsibilities are broad and ever-changing, and the dynamism of BCB keeps you engaged and highly motivated.
At BCB, you don’t just work for your manager; they work for you too. We believe in empowering individuals to create a culture of personal growth, together. We focus on driving empowerment from the bottom up, up-skilling every individual at every level. This means our team has a sense of commonality and belonging, driven by a shared belief in our mission. We’re passionate about our business, our people, and providing 360-degree support for success.
- The chance to operate at the forefront of our industry.
- Is there a good work-life balance? Absolutely, we take this seriously!
- You can talk to anyone in the business as there are no barriers and everyone is accessible.
- Industry-leading benefits package.
- You will be collaborating with teams in our offices based in Paddington on a hybrid working arrangement.
- We value team success where every individual can grow and prosper
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $79k *
Location: ENG London, England, United Kingdom
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: