Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a global crypto and Web3 platform founded by Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss in 2014. Gemini offers a wide range of crypto products and services for individuals and institutions in over 70 countries.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice â our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The Department:Growth (Institutional)
Transforming finance and empowering the individual through crypto is a deeply human pursuit. In Business Development we build relationships, are on the front lines of all critical customer service issues, and help manage the customer lifecycle through pivotal stages in their Gemini journey. Whether itâs identifying new key institutional clients or servicing a retail customerâs needs, our goal is the same: deliver for our customers no matter what.
The Role: Senior Associate, Business Development
This is the perfect role for someone who is keeping a discerning eye on the rapidly changing landscape of institutional interest in digital assets and identifying key areas to drive top of funnel sales activity. This role is based in NY but has a relatively flexible in-office policy.
- Create a prospect pipeline tailored for each salesperson/client segment to improve sales efficiency and identify gaps in strategy
- Develop reporting metrics to provide transparency into prospect conversion efficiency and revenue generation. Experience with Hubspot and Looker is a plus
- Liaise with marketing to generate more content and buzz to increase quality inbounds to the sales team
- Project manage the creation of sales collateral to better aid the entire sales process
- Partner with cross-functional teams to complete the task at hand, even in the face of blockers and challenges, with persistence and accountability
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience, preferably in a sales strategy, or revenue strategy role for an investment bank, asset manager, brokerage firm, or crypto native platform
- Demonstrate a track record of interest in crypto
- Self starter who is not afraid to reach out to prospects and find leads, ranging anywhere from warm intro to complete cold outreach campaigns
- Approach every project with a beginnerâs mind, ready to challenge the status quo
- Competitive starting salary
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Long-term incentive in the form of a new hire equity grant
- Comprehensive health plans
- 401K with company matching
- Annual Learning & Development stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible time off
Salary Range: The base salary range for this role is between $122,000 - $170,000 in New York City, the State of California and the State of Washington. This range is not inclusive of our discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidateâs compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.