Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a global crypto and Web3 platform founded by Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss in 2014. Gemini offers a wide range of crypto products and services for individuals and institutions in over 70 countries.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice â our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The People Team at Gemini are thought partners, business influencers, and ambassadors for Gemini's company values. Our collaborative team is composed of recruiters, business partners, and people solution specialists. As a member of the People Team, youâll be on the ground floor of a quickly growing organization, with the opportunity to create best-in-class processes and programs that find, grow, and retain amazing talent at Gemini.
The Role:Senior Associate, People Solutions
- Support and elevate the execution of People Team programs and operations including, but not limited to: onboarding, offboarding, ongoing engagement initiatives, employee relations, performance management, compliance, and audit
- Provide employee support by responding to HR tickets in Jira with delight, adhering to SLAâs
- Partner and work collaboratively with People Team members and cross-functional teams both locally and globally to identify, escalate, and resolve key risks or to build out processes. (e.g. Payroll, Legal, People Business Partners, Total Rewards, etc.)
- Perform tasks in HR Systems such as Workday, Greenhouse, Lattice, and other tools & systems across various subject matter areas such as Benefits, Payroll, and Performance Management
- Build out and maintain Playbooks (document processes and workflows (e.g. employee terminations, internal transfers, etc.) and QA continuously while making enhancements
- Organize and maintain confidential filing systems for employee files
- Manage and spearhead project enhancement initiatives, encompassing project oversight, delineating project boundaries, and conveying progress reports to key stakeholders
- Create dashboards and reports through Jira and create, iterate, and publish Standard Operating Procedures in partnership with the Head of People Solutions in Confluence/internal wiki and gDrive to include process flow charts, diagrams, and RACI matrices
- Lead exit meetings and interviews with departing employees upholding the utmost professionalism and confidentiality
- Bachelorâs Degree in business administration, human resources or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources, People Operations, and/or Talent Acquisition in a fast-paced, global organization
- 2+ years of experience with Workday
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira, or equivalent ticketing system
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive, Sheets) with strong analytical skills in Sheets
- Knowledge about Human Resource policies and procedures
- Desire to build a career in Human Resources and grow and expand responsibilities with the expansion of the Gemini People Team
- Highly responsive to teammates and employees
- Demonstrated judgment and ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters effectively
- Ability to identify and provide recommendations for improvements; strong desire to enhance efficiency and automate whenever possible
- Strong administrative skills, including: organization, ability to proactively follow up, meet and exceed deadlines, and a strict attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable fielding difficult questions from employees of all levels
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and remain flexible in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Passionate about customer service and deep ownership of the customerâs experience
- Ability to work autonomously, asking questions to gain clarity, removing roadblocks to make progress, being resourceful in finding/learning information, and identifying different options of solutions
- Competitive starting salary
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Long-term incentive in the form of a new hire equity grant
- Comprehensive health plans
- 401K with company matching
- Annual Learning & Development stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible time off
Salary Range: The base salary range for this role is between $95,000 - $133,000 in the State of New York, the State of California and the State of Washington. This range is not inclusive of our discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidateâs compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.