About Openmesh and Xnode
Today a handful of corporations control 90% of the world's data and IT infrastructure and we are expected to trust them. This is not just bad for business; it's bad for everyone. Information asymmetry has led to social inequality, scandals, polarization, and corruption. Sometimes, it has even led to war. Centralized data control acts as a potential chokepoint for innovation, raises privacy concerns, and creates a bottleneck for the free flow of data.
Openmesh is a cutting-edge new open-source cloud infrastructure and a global open data network aimed at storing important global data without a middleman. It is the largest open web3 data lake, covering approximately 80% of the entire crypto and web3 ecosystem today. In 2023 and 2024, we aim to expand our data coverage to include public health and scientific research data.
Openmesh enables anyone to create their own decentralized data cloud, connect globally, share data securely, slash deployment costs, and automate data cloud setup. The Openmesh Network is designed to collect, store, process, stream, and provide data connectivity for anyone, anywhere, anytime, without the need for registration, licensing, or payments. Think of Openmesh as the internet's open data fabric. It grants universal access and prevents interferences created by regulators, governments, corporations, and even its own creators. The possibilities are endless.
Our flagship product, Xnode, is an integral part of this vision, offering a revolutionary platform for developers to build decentralized data clouds. Xnode, enables developers to build their own decentralized data clouds with data connectivity, data APIs, and query & analytics engines in mere minutes, instead of weeks or months. They pay only for computing and storage, sidestepping licensing and setup fees. Xnode facilitates a 10-15 fold cost reduction in running and operating data clouds and can save over 95% of deployment time.
Pythia is a powerhouse analytics & query engine that transforms raw data into actionable insights. Pythia allows anyone to design, build, visualize, and deploy powerful data products.
Unified APIs provide a single endpoint for all crypto & web3 data, making it accessible to anyone, anywhere, without any costs. There are no licenses, registrations, or setup fees involved.
Our vision is to democratize data and address information asymmetry at a scale. Data & information is the most valuable commodity in the world. Without quality, reliable data, all webpages, apps, and the entire internet will stop working. We believe access to reliable, unedited information is a fundamental right- an aspect of a free and democratic society. The Core Principles of Openmesh, by design, has no single authority that can alter its data, how the information is distributed or controlled, or who can see what and when. The infrastructure and entire technology stack is open-source and governed by an open-source community.
About the role:
As a Senior Back-End Developer, you will lead the development of server-side logic and blockchain integration for Xnode, UnifiedAPIS, and Pythia, ensuring robust and efficient decentralized solutions.
- Lead the development of server-side logic for Xnode, UnifiedAPIS, and Pythia, ensuring robust and efficient operations.
- Lead the integration of blockchain technologies into back-end systems, contributing to the overall functionality of decentralized applications.
- Collaborate seamlessly with product teams to ensure cohesive back-end development across Xnode, UnifiedAPIS, and Pythia.
- Contribute to the efficiency of server-side operations, ensuring seamless data processing and connectivity.
- Lead the organization in the successful integration of blockchain technologies, enhancing the functionality of decentralized platforms.
- Foster unity in back-end development practices, creating a consistent and reliable foundation for Xnode, UnifiedAPIS, and Pythia.
Key Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Extensive experience in back-end development and blockchain integration.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Node.js, Python, or Go.
- Proven leadership skills, with experience in guiding high-performing teams towards complex project delivery.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to diverse audiences.
- Strategic thinker with a knack for identifying industry trends and integrating them into product development.
Why Join Us
- Lead a revolutionary product that is reshaping the landscape of data management and accessibility.
- Collaborate with a global community of innovators and thought leaders in the decentralized space.
- Make a significant impact on how data is accessed and utilized worldwide, promoting transparency, efficiency, and democratization.
- Enjoy a dynamic, challenging, and rewarding work environment, along with competitive compensation and benefits.
Beyond academic skills, we are most interested in what makes you unique: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond university that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you will bring to the team.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM