Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented environment, at our client which provides cryptoeconomic security as a service for blockchain projects, such as rollups, bridges and Dapps. The company was funded by Coinbase Ventures, Ethereal, PolyChain and other prominent crypto investors in 2022.
In today's blockchain ecosystem, each service is typically secured by its own token. The difficulty of bootstrapping new tokens often leads to too little capital to secure their services sufficiently. With us, blockchain services can rely on Ethereum for security. Stakers in the Ethereum proof-of-stake network can "re-stake" their assets with us to secure other services and earn higher returns. Customers pay transaction fees for these strong security guarantees, making it possible for anyone to build innovative blockchain projects without large upfront capital raises.You will contribute to the design, implementation, and performance of the distributed systems that comprise our products. You’ll use your experience in cloud backend engineering to invent groundbreaking technologies that will help power some of the world’s most successful crypto projects.
● Use your distributed systems engineering knowledge to design and implement backend services, prototypes, and tools.
● Propose, write, and explain technical designs, approaches, and solutions.
● Engage in the team’s design and code reviews, standups, and agile development processes.
● Collaborate with a team of senior engineers and researchers to build a keycomponent of the decentralized web.
● Constantly learn new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects.
● Enjoy moving at a fast pace, shipping software and constantly improving your work with little supervision.
What will help you succeed
- 5+ years of backend software development experience.
- Wide experience with Golang.
- You have mastered CS fundamentals and related technical skills.
- You’ve delivered software products that operate at high levels of scale, quality, and performance.
- Experience building complex and high-scale software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Deep problem-solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirements.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, automated functional and performance testing.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $122k - $123k *
Location: SP São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Golang Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Golang Developer is $130k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Web3 Golang Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company||Location||Tags||Posted||Apply|
|Sao Paulo, Brazil|| ||Apply|