About Sky Mavis
Sky Mavis, the pioneer behind the blockchain game Axie Infinity, is revolutionizing the virtual gaming world with innovative technology and infrastructure. We are committed to fostering a dynamic and inclusive work culture where individuals can bring their authentic selves to the table. As a team of entrepreneurial disruptors and gamers, we are driven by a shared passion for making a meaningful impact and embracing the challenges and critiques that come with being at the forefront of technological advancement.
The Ronin Protocol Development (a.k.a. Ronin Core Development) team is dedicated to advancing and optimizing the stability and dependability of Ronin. We are actively engaged in improving the security and performance of Ronin, the security and performance of Ronin, enabling it to adeptly handle thousands of transactions per second with utmost security. We also maintain the operation of the Ronin bridge, ensuring its reliability to allow users to transfer data and assets between Ronin and Ethereum.
- Develop our core software stack from the design stage all the way to production-ready implementations. Primarily in Golang.
- Design, build, maintain, test, and improve Ronin consensus and coordinating services to power our networks
- Implement and optimize CI/CD to improve build and test times. Detect and improve performance, and stability for microservices.
- Improve the design of peer’s architecture through thoughtful, professionally communicated feedback.
- Contribute to open-source projects and play a role in building out the crypto ecosystem at large.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM