Senior Compliance Manager
- Support the onboarding, enhanced due diligence, and screening processes for new and existing institutional clients.
- Perform Customer Due Diligence ('CDD'), and Enhanced Due Diligence ('EDD') when necessary, on new and existing institutional clients and partners.
- Assist business/process owners to strengthen controls and adopt processes that will continue to grow the business in a compliant manner.
- Lead regulatory and business change and assess impact of AML/financial crimes risk.
- Lead the periodic risk review and revision, including compiling routine risk metrics for management reporting and identify emerging themes/trends.
- Maintain the financial crimes procedures process to adhere to regulatory compliance and standard operational requirements.
- Determine training needs and develop robust training materials, as necessary. Partner with the training team to implement targeted training.
- Lead cross-regional and cross-functional projects; prioritize, coordinate, and review post-implementation.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and services to execute on enhancements that drive local regulatory requirements.
- Lead cross-regional and cross-functional project teams and stakeholders of all levels.
- Stay current of latest industry trends and regulatory developments that impact the regulatory environment.
- 10+ years of financial crimes, KYB/client onboarding operations or consulting experience with exposure to crypto, banking, payment companies, or FinTech
- In-depth knowledge of BSA/AML, Sanctions & KYC regulatory requirements, industry best practices and emerging trends.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing effective KYC policies, procedures, and controls
- Self-starter, hands on and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience working in a fast- pace environment, setting your own demanding expectations
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-moving startup environment
- Be able to determine priorities and follow up in a timely fashion
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a highly cross -functional, global organization
- Be able to work collaboratively and constructively in a team environment
- Strategic thinker, data driven and analytical in approach to solving problems, thinking at ways to improve productivity, efficiency and business outcomes
- Highly organized and excellent presentation to represent self and crypto.com
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized and professional manner
- Working knowledge of BSA and/or PCMLTFA regulations and risk management frameworks within a crypto or FinTech company
- Experience in developing and delivering KYB Training Programs for diverse employee groups in a hybrid work environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Crypto, card and/or payment experience preferred
- CAMS or CFCS certification preferred
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA1LjI2LjM5M
This job is closed
Compensation: $86k - $117k *
Location: Miami, Florida
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: