- Leading strategic direction, training and advisory support with regards to Compliance with the MiFID investment firm licence
- Developing and maintaining robust compliance policies, procedures, controls, and frameworks in line with requirements of MFSA investment services rules, GDPR or equivalent
- Engaging cross-functionally (with groups such as Data, Engineering, Finance, Legal, Product, and Risk) to implement an effective compliance management program in line with the global standards and industry best practices.
- Act as Compliance Officer / Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) or equivalent.
- Oversee compliance reviews and investigations.
- Prepare Compliance reports, including reports to management and the board, and other materials as required by direct and matrix stakeholders and submit timely.
- Assist with special projects as needed, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Previous regulatory / supervisory / compliance experience in the investment services/derivatives industry.
- Working knowledge of the MFSA investment services and MiFID rules is a must.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar position (Head of Compliance, MLRO, etc)
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for the crypto industry.
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Degree in Law, Accountancy, Finance, Economics or in a related subject; or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven ability to work within and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, critical thinker and adept at working independently and in a dispersed team environment covering multiple and varied tasks
- Intuitive, highly ethical and comfortable to question and challenge
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Previously qualified by MFSA or fit to be
- Prior experience working in a US multinational or matrix environment
- Prior experience working in the crypto industry
- CAMS, ICA, or equivalent certification
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $148k *
Location: 56 Sliema, Sliema, Malta
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: