What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an experienced compliance professional to join the Compliance Programs team with a tailored focus on Monitoring and Testing. This position will help scale our Compliance Monitoring and Testing function. You will be responsible for performing independent second-line testing activities (testing and on-going monitoring) to assess the design and operational effectiveness of key controls and processes designed to address the firm’s compliance risk. This role will also include designing test plans, identifying control deficiencies, validating the adequacy of remediation taken to address reported issues, presenting to cross functional senior stakeholders and strategic projects as needed.
What you'll work on:
- Leading in the effective planning, scoping, executing, and reporting of compliance testing reviews as well as compliance regulatory issue validation activities
- Evaluating design and operating effectiveness of controls/processes, assessing identified findings, determining root causes, assigning risk ratings in accordance with internal guidelines and standards and drafting of recommendations and reports.
- Working with business management to develop appropriate corrective actions to address material findings in testing and ensure appropriate remediation
- Validating that control weaknesses identified through testing are tracked, evaluated, prioritized based on risk, responded to, and properly remediated.
- Partnering with program owners, subject matter experts and all relevant stakeholders to understand requirements (e.g. laws, regulations, guidelines, policies) of compliance, enterprise programs and products.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 12+ years relevant experience in a senior compliance role involving testing/governance, internal audit or related discipline.
- Experience in planning, leading, executing, and reporting on compliance testing reviews and regulatory issue validation activities which includes AML/BSA/Sanctions programs as well as an enterprise wide compliance program remit.
- High familiarity with second line test planning, process and controls design assessments, control operating effectiveness testing, transactional testing, trade surveillance systems, and compliance reporting requirements.
- Strong communication, planning, presentation and project management skills.
- Excellent ability to investigate, analyze, and interpret data.
- Demonstrated understanding of and passion for harnessing the power of digital currency, blockchain technology and services built on top of it.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
Starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $160,000 - $207,500
Annual Bonus Target: 17.5%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM
Web3 QA Engineer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 QA Engineer is $105k per year, with a minimum base salary of $50k and a maximum of $180k.
Check more information about Web3 QA Engineer Salary.
|Job Position and Company
|Austin, TX, United States
|Austin, TX, United States