About Crossmint 🍀
Crossmint is building the infrastructure layer for web3, starting with NFTs. We have built a suite of powerful APIs for enterprises to create and distribute NFTs at scale. We are trusted by over 7,000 brands and developers, like Magic Eden, Rarible, Diageo, Cinemark, Tomorrowland, and McFarlane Toys.
Our NFT fiat on-ramp is the leading solution in the market, powering marketplaces with billions of dollars of transaction volume. It enables anyone to purchase NFTs in one minute, from any device, even if they don’t have a wallet.
Our minting APIs provide scalable and reliable infrastructure to create and edit NFTs on-demand, abstracting the complexity of contracts, gas fees, and wallets from both sellers and buyers.
Our wallet-as-a-service infrastructure enables the creation of wallets through simple flows and API calls, abstracting seed phrases, and creating experiences accessible to the entire world.
At Crossmint, we believe that NFTs will become the standard to represent ownership digitally, bringing efficiency to the markets and unlocking trillions of dollars in value. We are building the infrastructure layer to make that happen, faster.
You will be joining the trenches as the first hire for the Crossmint Developer Relations team. You will help Crossmint become developers’ #1 choice for making, buying, and custodying NFTs, making thousands of developers happier and more productive in the process.
As a Developer Advocate at Crossmint, you'll establish strong relationships with developers from all over the world, and find creative ways to grow our developer community and high-leverage resources to help them build. You'll bring people into the ecosystem, create example applications, host workshops and office hours, and foster developer communities. You'll also act as a voice of the developer community to engineering and product teams, translating developer feedback into actionable insights.
New York or Remote
Type of employment ✍️
- Champion Crossmint’s developer products in various communities, forums, workshops, conferences, and events
- Drive adoption of Crossmint’s products through interactions with developers building in the blockchain ecosystem
- Identify strategic partnership opportunities to grow our developer community and foster relationships with active community members
- Provide actionable, data-driven feedback to engineering and product teams from distilled conversations with ecosystem developers
- Be the voice of Crossmint's developer community and the broader Web3 developer ecosystem
- If time allows, develop cool applications that showcase the power of Crossmint APIs
- Computer science degree or professional software engineering experience
- Experience as a Developer Advocate
- Strong leadership roles in organizing communities
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Excellent people skills
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Knowledge about NFTs, blockchain, crypto
- Experience with blockchain
- Founded a company or built side projects
- Experience in startups
- We follow location based compensation. We pay at the p90th percentile of salaries and equity from wherever you live 📈
- Flexible PTO 🏝
- Company laptop and allowance of $300/quarter for any necessary home equipment 🏡💻
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Company-paid trips for quarterly off-sites and team bonding ✈️🥥🌴🌈
- We are a global remote company, but we love working together some days to bond 🧑💻. If you live in NYC, we usually hang 2-3 days/week at the office - free lunch paid by the company!
- Flexible work schedule 🕗
- If in the US, health Insurance 🩺
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $81k - $100k *
Location: NY New York City, New York, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: