Senior Developer Relations Engineer (Remote)
What You Will Do.
- Own Developer and Integration Partnership Support: Be a hands-on technical liaison between external partners and our internal Engineering / Product teams. Oversee the integrations of dApps onto our EVM. And research, diagnose and solve technical needs or requests raised by our internal and external stakeholders.
- Establish Operational Procedures: Establish operational procedures and standards for developer support, update and improve documentation whilst optimizing and streamlining efficiencies.
- Drive Prioritization: Proactively partner cross-functionally with our Engineering, Business Development, Product teams and external partners to help prioritize technical needs.
- Community Engagement: Actively represent Kava in the global developer community and continue to expand Kava's developer community footprint.
Who You Are.
- 4+ years of experience as a Developer Relations Engineer, Software Engineer or related experience.
- 1+ year of experience working within the Web3 space
- 1+ year of experience designing / building onboarding systems for customers/ partners
- Has a deep knowledge of Ethereum, web3 development, layer 1 blockchain networks and other crypto ecosystems.
- Is proficient in multiple programming languages.(Solidity a plus)
- Able to discuss complex technical concepts with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice to Haves.
- Experience with public speaking and community engagement
- Experience in Technical Writing (Documentation)
- Familiarity with web technologies (DNS, HTTP, TLS, Web services)
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS, Azure) and distributed systems
- Experience with at least one of the following database technologies - MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Redis
- Recruiter: 45 minutes.
- Engineer Manager (Tech Assessment): 1 hour.
- Head of People: 30 minutes.
- Head of Business Development: 1 hour.
- Recruiter Debrief: 15 minutes.
What We Offer
- A fully remote work environment with an international and diverse team
- Competitive salary; including stipends for home office set-up, wellness, internet and cell phone.
- 100% coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Basic Life insurance for employees
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited PTO and Holidays
- A fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA3LjE2MC45NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $130k - $160k
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, Distributed Team, Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: