What you’ll be responsible for:
Reporting to the VP, Business Development, Americas, you are a senior leader capable of developing, owning and managing high-profile strategic partner relationships. You will be directly responsible for:
- Delivering on a set of ambitious company-level business objectives
- Landing and growing strategic USDC partnerships with key distribution partners across the Americas, with a specific emphasis on key markets in Latin America
- Executing, and providing oversight on the execution of, commercial deals with organizations across a variety of segments for Circle’s suite of products and services
- Working cross functionally to creating and operationalize robust activation and growth programs to maximize ROI for Circle and our partners
- Developing novel and innovative partnership approaches that leverage Circle’s assets and tap into partner ecosystems and capabilities to drive business growth
What you’ll work on:
You will work with Circle leadership and key stakeholders to prioritize, close and manage strategic, high-revenue opportunities which will include:
- Originating and managing a portfolio of strategic opportunities, driving partnership momentum, and developing & executing comprehensive GTM plans for key initiatives
- Developing a deep understanding of the market, use cases, partnership potential and required business outcomes in Circle’s focus markets
- Developing deal constructs, identifying and negotiating deal terms ensuring “balance of trade” with major partners and managing the end-to-end deal process
- Establishing and maintaining strong executive relationships with key decision makers in large partner organizations
- Coordinating closely with cross-functional teams across the deal lifecycle
- Ensuring clear and articulate communication in both written and oral form including sharing documentation, soliciting feedback and maintaining deal hygiene in sales tools
- Cultivating a team culture that is extremely high integrity, collaborative, customer-focused, metrics-driven, fast-paced, and optimistic
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 15+ years of Strategic Business Development experience.
- Experience in financial services, payments, or blockchain/digital asset technology strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to negotiate and win high-impact strategic deals with a C-level audience.
- Excellent territory and pipeline management and the ability to prioritize across an expansive set of initiatives to maximize business growth
- Demonstrable ability to work alongside technical resources and meaningfully contribute to solution development for first-of-kind partner engagements
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English, with Brazilian Portuguese a significant plus.
- Finally, you enjoy building at the earliest stages. You care deeply about contributing and improving company processes. And you enjoy moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, and helping partners and customers thrive.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
Starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $232,500 - $290,000
Annual Bonus Target: 25%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.