The engineering team at Chainalysis is inspired by solving the hardest technical challenges and creating products that build trust in cryptocurrencies. We’re a global organization with teams in the UK, Denmark, and the USA who thrive on the challenging work we do and doing it with other exceptionally talented teammates. Our industry changes every day and our job is to build a flexible platform that will allow us to adapt to those rapid changes.
Engineering Managers are, to put it simply, responsible for making sure our engineers are successful. They’re trusted mentors to their team and vital partners for Product Managers. They are especially adept at building and leading highly skilled teams, advising on complex scaling challenges, and immersing themselves in customer use cases and problems - often all in the same day. We measure success by the retention and engagement of our engineers, and ultimately the delivery against our product roadmap.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you have:
- Led and empowered one or more teams of engineers who are effective and love what they do.
- Hired exceptional people to grow your team(s) with a focus on diversity, scalability, and always raising the bar.
- Built relationships with the Product Management team based on credibility and candor that result in lofty goals, clear objectives, and confidence that you’ll meet them. Worked with PMs and your team to set clear objectives and meet them.
- Helped the entire engineering team get better at what we do through building smarter ways of working.
- Guided and helped the engineering team build scalable, flexible, and maintainable data and analytics systems and micro services.
A background like this helps:
- A software or data engineering background (and you secretly put your hands on the keyboard when you get a chance.)
- Have built systems in a cloud environment (AWS, GCP).
- Managed a diverse team of impactful engineers, ideally in a fast growing startup.
- Mentored and managed Staff+ level individual contributors.
- Experience hiring engineers and working closely with recruiters as a team.
- Collaborative and a servant leader.
- Aren’t afraid to jump into a problem and get it sorted, even if it’s outside of your day to day role.
- Have an interest in blockchain protocols or a desire to learn - we can help!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $45k - $115k *
Location: ENG London, England, United Kingdom
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: