- Manage all accounting and finance for OKX Brazil, including entering transactions in NetSuite, month end close (balance sheet reconciliations & financial reporting), etc.
- Lead the establishment of the local banking infrastructure
- Manage day-to-day customer operations for fiat on-ramps
- Adopt the consolidated group's cost management system and localize it for specific requirements
- Lead the local OKX Brazil financial statements audit
- Establish internal controls around financial reporting
- Assist in navigating the regulatory landscape, including staying on top of evolving reporting requirements and tax mandates in the Brazilian jurisdiction
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- CRC certification
- 6+ years of relevant experience in the financial services, payments, fintech, or crypto industries
- Deep understanding of accounting standards (IFRS) and tax regulations and experience with budgeting, financial planning, forecasting, modeling, and performance reporting
- NetSuite or similar ERP.
- Understanding of the cost management framework and how to connect it with a systematic AP process and experience leading complex projects end to end involving multiple stakeholders
- The skillset to work within the demands of a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and clearly articulate outcomes to senior management and self-starting problem solver, able to self-identify and execute new tasks as they emerge, and solve problems proactively to full completion without significant direction
- Experience working across time zones and cross cultural teams
- CFA, CPA-10, CPA-20, CEA certifications
- Bonus points if you have previously worked at a crypto exchange!
- Passionate about blockchain technology and the crypto payments space
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $105k - $105k *
Location: SP São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: