- Attention to details, clean code and clear architectural designs
- Node.js , TypeScript, TheGraph and Solidity experience is a must.
- Proficient in blockchain technical concepts, cryptography, architecting secure and distributed systems and having the ability to translate the architecture and design into actually working code
- Understanding of Layer 2 blockchain concepts, at least one of: State Channel, Payments Channel, Pegged Side Chains or Plasma. Ability to implement these concepts or willingness to quickly learn how.
- Self-starter, not afraid to work as a part of bigger team and also alone on some tasks
- Happy to be part of the remotely working team of engineers and product development people
- Hungry for learning more, being exceptional blockchain technical expert, go-to person
- Able to comfortably use English language for communication of technical concepts, both verbally and on writing
- Paying attention to details, high level of coding standards, focused on producing quality code
- Doubtful, you always ask “why” before you start to think “how”
- Ability and willingness to see your work in the wider product context
DoubleDice focuses on Social Games, Gambling, Blockchains, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in British Virgin Islands. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://doubledice.com or find them on Twitter.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMTkyLjI2LjYwM