Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for the overall growth strategy and execution for OKX in Middle East and North Africa region
- Develop and implement the company's growth strategy for MENA, aligned with the company’s overall business objective
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Drive the growth strategy in MENA, ensuring alignment with the OKX MENA goals
- Develop and manage a multi-channel, integrated growth plan, including digital marketing, content creation, SEO/SEM, social media, and offline activation
- Define and execute growth activities across all channels to improve customer acquisition and retention, and drive revenue growth
- Collaborate with teams across the organization (customer support, creative, email operations, product managers, and UX team) to design, deploy, manage and measure programs across channels.
- Define and monitor KPI's, produce and communicate insights, and make relevant course corrections to drive business outcomes and impact customer adoption & retention.
What We Look For In You:
- Relevant growth acquisition experience, strong understanding of growth tactics, and a record of high-performing teams
- Ability to converse well in English and Arabic
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency-related terminologies and trends and a liking for crypto cultures
- Obsessive about understanding customer psychology.
- Ability to make smart strategic decisions, matching customer needs with business needs.
- Drives decisions with both quantitative customer data and qualitative customer feedback. Can articulate WHY a shift in the data might be happening.
- Conscious of ROI (ex. P.I.E. framework) and obsesses over results. Strives for impact first, creativity second.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working across time zones and cross-cultural teams
- Bonus points if you have previously worked at a crypto exchange!
- Passionate about blockchain technology and the crypto payments space
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $120k *
Location: DU Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: