Senior Manager - Financial Systems
- Form and maintain strong strategic relationships with stakeholders across the Finance organization (Accounting, Vendor Management, Tax, Treasury, FP&A, etc.)
- Manage and coach a team of finance systems analysts working across multiple projects and initiatives.
- Act as the in-house systems expert and oversee the administration and management of a wide range of Financial applications including Netsuite, Kyriba, Blackline, etc.
- Lead process and architecture discussions when it comes to recommending best solutions and systems for business.
- Be a proactive partner to business and lead discussions to identify opportunities and pain points to resolve them using technology architecture and systems.
- Challenge existing business & IT processes, methods and systems for improving operations, better security and scalability.
- Oversee Finance project lifecycle(requirement gathering, design, development, test, release and stabilize) by managing risks, issues and dependencies using strict project governance methods.
- Leverage business relationships to partner with business on transformation efforts for process and system improvements.
- Partner closely with Risk and Security teams to ensure greater security, better auditability and compliance of finance systems.
- Partner with business and 3rd party vendors to evaluate and select best in class tools and solutions for Finance.
- Provide oversight and manage SI partners who engage with us on Finance projects and technical initiatives.
- Partner closely with the accounting team and act as the subject matter expert in guiding business and the team on accounting systems best practices and procedures.
- Accountable for production support, oversee and guide bug fixes for Financial systems and work with vendors if needed for additional support for remedy.
- Identify, and analyze data within systems for recommending improvements and opportunities to business and executive management.
- Proactively conduct system health checks and assessments to measure adoption, assess health and security, identify opportunity areas and act on them.
Skills you should HODL
- 10+ years of overall experience working with the finance business stakeholders, SaaS applications and integrations.
- 5+ years of experience configuration and administration experience in an accounting and finance systems(NetSuite experience preferred)
- Experience working within the enterprise applications team of a hyper growth company with complex data and integrations will be a plus.
- 4+ years of people management experience managing technology teams for finance, enterprise applications.
- 4+ years of experience working on finance business process analysis and architecture
- Thorough understanding of finance business processes (AR, AP, GL, P2P, Treasury, Tax, FP&A, etc),and operations(Book Closing, RevRec, etc) is critical.
- Hands on experience administering financial systems across Tax, Treasury, FP&A (Kyriba, Blackline, Gappify, etc) will be a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and directly with Finance business leaders.
- Strong knowledge of project management techniques, and methodologies.
- Comfortable working on projects with ambiguity and able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience working with internal and external audit teams to conduct SOX, SOC type of audits will be required.
- Prior consulting experience/ business process mapping experience is a plus.
- NetSuite certification is a plus.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzguMTgwLjE3NAM
This job is closed
Compensation: $81k - $100k *
Location: Remote Anywhere
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: