Who We Are
About the Team
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing
- Establish policies, procedures, and guidelines on issues management framework.
- Develop a management reporting structure to ensure ongoing and timely reporting of issues to Compliance leaders.
- Build an escalation process to report to Compliance leaders.
- Manage the issue management program to ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- Partner with local Compliance teams, Compliance Officers, Internal Audit, Global Compliance Monitoring & Testing, and Head Departments for remediation plans and conduct validation.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage and resolve remediation issues timely.
- Assist with special projects as needed, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with Legal, Product, Compliance teams, Operations and Technology partners to resolve the issues.
- Ability to read identified issues/gaps/findings per applicable regulations and determine groups/teams according to our internal organization and structure.
- Ability to work across multiple lines of business leading large scale complex project management initiatives with high attention to detail and accuracy, while multitasking and meeting deadlines despite competing priorities.
What We Look For In You
- 6+ years experience in audit or Compliance Testing within financial services, FinTech, audit firms, or cryptocurrency industries.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services regulation, compliance policies, standards, and procedures.
- Strong analytical and research skills, and desire to create documentation and reporting.
- Very strong writing, analytical and communications skills. Must be able to execute tasks within tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to work effectively with colleagues across regions and business units.
- Self-motivated, critical thinker, organized, detail oriented, results driven, and adept at working independently and in a dispersed team environment covering multiple and varied tasks.
- Intuitive, highly ethical and comfortable to question and challenge.
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge with AML/CFT/Sanctions, money transmission regulations, and industry best practices.
- Prior experience working in a multi-national or matrix environment.
- CAMS or equivalent certification.
- Cryptocurrency experience is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
- The salary range for this position is $140,000-$200,000
- The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $140k - $200k
Location: CA San Jose, California, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: