Senior SEO Manager
- SEO Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy aligned with business goals.
- Conduct meticulous keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and adapt strategies to align with search algorithm changes.
- Own the link building strategy for creation to implementation
- OKR Ownership:
- Define, monitor, and achieve SEO OKRs for the company.
- Regularly report on key performance metrics and provide actionable insights to enhance results, as required.
- Experience communicating SEO to people at different levels in the business, from Junior Devs through to the C-suite, is critical for your success in this role.
- Technical SEO:
- Conduct regular website audits to identify and rectify technical SEO issues.
- Collaborate with the development team to implement necessary SEO improvements.
- Ensure optimal website architecture and internal linking for search engine optimization.
- As SEO is new to the company and resources are limited, be strategic in your recommendations to ensure we are always moving in the right direction.
- Content Strategy:
- Collaborate closely with content creators to develop SEO-friendly content.
- Optimize existing content for enhanced search visibility and improved user experience.
- Implement a content distribution plan to maximize organic reach.
- Work closely with the PR team when this begins to ensure best possible results from links they could build
- Link Building:
- Develop and execute a strategic link-building plan to enhance the website's authority.
- Establish meaningful partnerships and collaborations for effective link acquisition.
- Develop link building products within the product to ensure a healthy long term inflow of links
- Analytics and Reporting:
- Utilize a comprehensive set of SEO tools, including but not limited to SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console.
- Generate regular reports showcasing the impact of SEO efforts on key metrics.
What we want you to have
- Minimum five years in SEO, with experience working on large global sites in the fintech industry
- In-depth knowledge of search engine algorithms, ranking factors, and best practices.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in SEO tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Technical understanding of website development and SEO implications.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Korean and Chinese language will be looked upon favourably
- Experience in web3, crypto industry is ideal
- Experience in a heavily restricted industry such as adult entertainment or gambling is a plus
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM
|Job Position and Company