Ripple is hiring a Web3 Senior Software Engineer, CBDC, RippleX
CA San Francisco, California, United States
Hyper-Accelerating the Internet of Value.
We champion the builders of tomorrow by providing the infrastructure, tools, services, programs and support for creation on one of the world’s fastest, most sustainable and consistently reliable public blockchain - XRPL. By supporting an open community of developers, they can advance the solutions and innovation needed to allow businesses, consumers, institutions and governments to fuel the engine of a new digital economy.
RippleX operates on the belief that realizing the Internet of Value hinges on how easily new technology works for more people, and how effectively we can change the way the world operates today.
RippleX is helping more people participate in the digital economy through:
- Practical support and capabilities to develop applications that move digital value faster and more easily
- Empowering a community that’s democratizing the digital economy
- The expertise of a technology company that is known for vision and pragmatism
- Blockchain infrastructure that is supported by RippleX and owned by everyone
We have a big vision and the ambition to match. We are seeking the same in engineers. You also see the huge potential of this technology and have the entrepreneurial spirit and technical excellence to realize the vision we have.There is a lot of work to get there but we are committed to building out the best team to achieve this.
This role is based in San Francisco.
- Support and create tools and services that surprise and delight the community of developers
- Work with other external entrepreneurs and ecosystem stakeholders to continuously improve the speed, scalability, and functionality of the XRP Ledger and the tooling around it.
- You love programming!
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, from software design and requirements gathering to unit and integration testing
- Experience in either front-end or backend development, preferable both, but must be interested in delivering end-to-end features
- You have worked on open source projects, developer platforms, and/or API-driven businesses
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or similar + 5 years of hands on Software Development experience
- You are excited about blockchains, the technical details and the potential benefits
- You seek to deeply understand the low-level details of the technologies you work with and the problems you work on
- You look to solve problems with simple solutions, rather than technically perfect ones
- Thrive in autonomy
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!