The OKEngine team is responsible for the development of internal products and upgrade in enterprise efficiency within the company. This team enhance employee satisfaction and providing support for the rapid growth of our global business. This team cover internal functions such as human resources, finance, and administrative teams.
- Responsible for the research and development of the company's internal management system, such as HR system, salary system etc.
- Working closely with Product Manager and other R&D teams to make suggestions on product requirements according to developmen plan
- Responsible for database design, system design, API interface design, external system access, etc.
- Develop tools and features to improve business scalability and efficiency
- Bachelor degree or above, computer or related major, Java practical project development experience, enterprise internal system (HR system, performance system, salary system, etc.) or complex project design, research and development experience will be a plus
- Internationalisation business design, research and development experience is preferred;
- Exposure on common Internet open source projects or Middleware, source code experience is preferred, such as: kafka, rocketmq, redis, mysql, ES, spring/springboot, etc.
- Self-driven and motivated, able to adapt to distributed work and fast pace environment
- Problem solving and logical thinking, able to work as a team and also independently
- Able to understand business requirements and complete the implementation
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $86k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: