BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, the leading global stablecoin for Bitcoin. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 600 coins and tokens. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
- Lead and drive technical and product aspects for pre and post sales activities such as product education, solution architecture, implementation, onboarding, delivery, etc.
- Continuous client relationship management that includes understanding client’s business requirements, expectations and technical support
- Collaboration and partnership with our Product Management and Engineering Teams contributing to development of new product features
- Serve as the client advocate, providing feedback to internal teams
- Provide clear understanding of client requirements for our Sales Team for and during their sales calls
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for teammates who share and practice our values: open communication, transparency, taking ownership, and high level of craftsmanship. We are looking for coworkers who share our vision and mission: deliver trust in digital assets.
- 10+ years in an enterprise client facing technical role as Solutions Engineer, Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect, Integration Engineer, Implementation Manager, Technical Account Manager, Customer Success Manager or similar
- Demonstrated understanding of technical subjects and concepts including web services and applications, PaaS, SaaS, APIs, SDKs, etc.
- Previous experience in pre-sales and/or post-sales capacity
- Strong experience with leading and managing client engagements and projects
- Extremely high professionalism - client and colleagues love working with you
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication and comprehension
- Ability to self-manage and use best professional judgement as needed
- Very high interest in blockchain, cryptocurrencies and financial services and products
- Willing travel internationally
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related STEM field, or equivalent years of professional experience
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits*of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Generous paid parental leave
- Generous paid vacation
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
*Benefits may vary by location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed finance.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $84k - $111k *
Location: ENG London, England, United Kingdom
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: