About The Role
As part of the Ecosystem team, you will be working with various internal and external customers, projects, and protocols to foster a thriving developer ecosystem. You will build industry-leading tools for smart-contract development, deployment, and interaction.
The scope is open-ended, but projects will be in the following areas: developer tooling, SDKs, wallets, APIs, standards & protocols, and much more.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing tooling for smart-contract development, deployment, and debugging that provide an intuitive developer experience
- Engage and experiment with blockchain customers and co-develop both reusable and custom software solutions for their needs
- Guiding and onboarding new developers into the ecosystem
- Develop and maintain high-quality software engineering practices and principles in a highly visible open-source project
What we're looking for:
- At least 7 years of experience as a hands-on software engineer
- Interest or familiarity with a low-level programming language such as Rust, Go, Swift, or C/C++
- Interest or familiarity in “smart contract” languages such as Move and Solidity
The base salary range for this full-time position is $100k - $180k. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and typical maximum target for new hire salaries for the position of a candidate based in the Bay Area at any level. We do hire exceptionally talented professionals with decades of experience in their field. As such, our range may be higher than what is displayed. Our base salary ranges are determined by experience and location, and we hire at all levels for multiple roles. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, job-related skills demonstrated during the interviews, working experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only and do not include equity, tokens, or benefits.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $100k - $180k
Location: CA Palo Alto, California, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: