Who We Are
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing
- Designand implement innovative solutions for our full range of trading products including spot, future, perpetual swap and options.
- Build out real-time market data gateway.
- Performance optimization for overall trading architecture aiming for low latency, high availability and scalability.
What We Look For In You
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background or relevant working experience.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent with high-performance Java, async programming patterns, and network programming.
- Experience working with distributed systems and micro service architecture.
- Experience in practicing automated testing and continuous integration.
- Proficiency in listening and speaking in Chinese, as the role will require cross-regional communication with engineers based in China.
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge and experience with financial services protocols including FIX, SBE, ProtoBuf or similar. Experience utilizing low latency messaging frameworks like Aeron, Chronicle Queue.
- Interest in learning about different aspects of trading products in financial and crypto markets, including spot, future, swap, options, and structured products.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M