As a Software Engineer at Bitpanda, you will be responsible for writing, reviewing and maintaining clean and scalable code over all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
We expect you to contribute to our event driven architecture by using the newest technologies. A strong interest in cryptocurrencies and technical knowledge in related technologies is a plus.
What you’ll do
- Work directly on maintaining Cryptonodes and services that interact with various parts of the Crypto ecosystem
- Develop clean and robust software for high performance backend systems
- Work on loosely coupled microservices that support core business of the entire organisation
- Solve multi-dimensional problems that you never knew existed before
- Join a motivated team of highly skilled, experienced developers that can support and mentor you on your learning journey
Who you are
- You already bring a fundamental understanding of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology and are eager to dive into it more!
- At least intermediate Python knowledge with API development basics. For example a solid understanding of type hints and annotations and how to use these features to improve code quality, readability, and maintainability.
- Experience with using relational or NoSQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, DynamoDB) and knowledge on API design, websocket and network communication
- Basic knowledge of event driven design, like event streams, message brokers (e.g. Apache Kafka)
- Familiarity with any of the following is a plus: AWS Services, trading/markets, DevOps infrastructure, Infrastructure-as-Code, AI, smart contracts, Cryptonodes, Web3
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjc3LjkyM
This job is closed
Compensation: $92k - $110k *
Location: 9 Vienna, Vienna, Austria
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs:
Web3 Python Developer Salary
The average yearly salary for a Web3 Python Developer is $102k per year, with a minimum base salary of $60k and a maximum of $250k.
Check more information about Web3 Python Developer Salary.
|Job Position and Company